How to Cleanse
The Raw Juce cleanses are carefully designed to maximize your cleanse experience by helping remove toxins out of the body and stabilizing your blood sugar levels. We use 100% organic produce, and include specific boosters to help flush out water weight to help your system function more efficiently, enhance immunity, and optimize digestive function.
PREPARING YOUR BODY FOR A CLEANSE
Preparation is essential to getting the most of your cleanse. We recommend eating whole foods (salads, vegetables, whole grains), and removing animal protein (beef, chicken, pork, fish), refined starches and sugar (white bread, rice, pasta), dairy products, alcohol, and caffeine 5-7 days prior to starting your cleanse. The day before your cleanse try to stick to soups or steamed or raw veggies.
A key component to a successful cleanse is drinking plenty of water. It helps to improve dry skin, elimination and much more. We always recommend starting your morning with a cup of warm water with lemon and pinch of cayenne.
Drink your juices in the following order
1.Raw Green 2.Electro Blue Majik 3.Ginger Green 4.Spicy Lemonade 5.Raw Green 6.Square Root
1.Raw Green 2.F.O.Y. 3.Ginger Green 4.Spicy Lemonade 5.Raw Green 6.Square Root
1.Celery 2.Spicy Lemonade 3.F.O.Y. 4.Ginger Green 5.Celery 6.F.O.Y.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR CLEANSEHere are a few tips to help your body be in its best shape to keep everything flowing:
- Start your morning with a cup of warm water with the juce of half a lemon, a pinch of cayenne, and 1 tablespoon of organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- Drink each juce approximately two hours apart
- Drink plenty of water between drinking your jūce; ideally you should drink half of your bodyweight in ounces of water daily
- Try to sink brush before you shower to open up your pores and shed dead skin cells.
- If you are having trouble eliminating, we recommend having a colonic or doing an enema to help flush out any toxic waste. You can always try an herbal laxative tea such as Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move Tea.
- Exercise lightly to promote blood circulation; try yoga, pilates, or gentle cardio.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Take a daily probiotic to help your intestine repopulate the good bacteria you need.
If you feel like you really need to eat solid food stick to raw veggies or a piece of fruit.
Remember you are giving your body a chance to rebuild your digestive system, so your body can channel energy into a deep cleansing of toxins, allowing your body to function more efficiently and to help your body from the inside out. The result? Renewed energy, glowing radiant skin, and improve immune function.
BREAKING YOUR CLEANSE
You did it! Congratulations! Now that you've cleaned up your system, let's get you started on a plan that will help you continue to feel the benefits of your hard work. The best way to break your cleanse is with small meals that incorporate both liquids and solid foods. Below is a 3-day sample menu for you to follow.
Breakfast: Fresh fruit (try to stick to one kind of fruit - no big deal if you don't but it will be easier on your digestive system if you do)
Lunch: Green smoothie, juce, or raw veggie salads
Dinner: Raw veggie salad with fresh squeezed lemon and a side of steamed vegetables
Breakfast: Fresh fruit, green smoothie, or juce
Lunch: Raw veggie salad with fresh squeezed lemon and a side of steamed vegetables
Dinner: Raw veggie salad with brown rice or quinoa with light dressing (olive oil with fresh squeezed lemon)
Use any combination of day 1 and 2
After day 3, you can start to reintroduce animal protein, but take it very slow. Your digestive system needs time to adjust. Try fish instead of beef, chicken, or pork, and if you are introducing dairy back into your diet start with goat's milk instead of cow's milk, as it is much easier for your body to digest.